- F10SC is an EPA approved Hospital Grade Disinfectant used in many of the world's leading Veterinary Hospitals and Zoological Institutions as well as by leading Reptile, Bird and Exotic Pet Breeders and Keepers.
- Non-toxic, Non-corrosive & Biodegradable Disinfectant so has no adverse effects on People, Animals, Equipment or Surfaces After Diluting.
- Can be used in a wide range of applications - Disinfecting Cages, Water Bowls, Floors, Racks, Shelving, Perches and Toys, Food Preparation Areas, Inside Incubators, Decontaminating hands etc.
- Dilution Rates of F10SC are: General disinfection at 1:500 (2ml in 1 liter of water), High level disinfection against Bacteria, Fungi and most Viruses at 1:250 (4ml to 1 liter of water), For use against the most resistant viruses such as Parvovirus or PBFD at 1:125 (8ml in 1 liter or water).
- Disinfect after cleaning with No Need to Rinse Off. Unlike many other products F10 stays Active providing an ongoing Residual Effect.
Each bottle of F10SC includes a measuring pour spout.